To guarantee successful project delivery, it is key to organize and centralize all project documentation and to make it available to the right persons. During various project stages, 9TEAMS memos are used for this purpose.
9TEAMS memos are typically used for
- Centralization of all documenation
- Key project memos like project charter, scope statement, closing documents, etc.
- All information exchange that does not relate to issues, requests and scenarios
Many memo templates are available when project templates have been imported. You can import tweak them to your own requirements.
DISTRIBUTING A MEMO
In case you want to distribute the memo to other stakeholders, please add them to the distribution list and click ‘distribute’. Go to the 9TEAMS help center if you want to learn more about distributing documents.
Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use memos for documentation centralization in 9TEAMS.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH 9TEAMS
Start a 30-day free trial now, import the templates you need and you’ll be up and running in a couple of minutes!
Use the links here below to learn how you can use 9TEAMS to accelerate your ERP implementation life cycle during every stage of the journey.
- Orchestrate work around requests
- Make issue handling a breeze
- Bring all stakeholders together for smooth integration and user acceptance testing
- Powerfull Cutover Orchestration
Download the full 9TEAMS solution brief for ERP teams here!