During a typical ERP implementation, a lot of change requests are being raised and have to be handled in a structured way. 9TEAMS actively supports you, the entire team and all stakeholders involved during the request identification, prioritization and collaboration process.
9TEAMS requests are typically being used for
- solution gaps that have been identified during various workshops
- configuration requests that need to be implemented in order to support specific business functionalities and requirements
- interfaces with other applications that need to be implemented
- master and transactional data migration that have to be handled
- all other requests
BRING EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY TOGETHER AROUND THE REQUEST
The unique concept of a request in 9TEAMS, allows you to keep all relevant information, tasks, stakeholders and files together. Creating a request in 9TEAMS is super-easy. Give the request a name and select one of the predefined request templates.
The purpose of a request in 9TEAMS is so much more than just having a registration or record of the request. A 9TEAMS request allows to handle all exchange of information, in the most efficient and compliant way. Use the topics, to document (incl. embedded screenshots) the request in further detail. By adding tasks to a topic, you can orchestrate and track the work to be done, no matter who’s involved.
TRANSPARENCY AND AGILITY WITH KANBAN BOARDS FOR REQUESTS
The default view for requests is the list view. However, if you want to get a better overview of the funnel, we recommend to switch to the ‘Kanban view’.
Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to streamline and manage requests in 9TEAMS.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH 9TEAMS
Start a 30-day free trial now, import the templates you need and you’ll be up and running in a couple of minutes!
Use the links here below to learn how you can use 9TEAMS to accelerate your ERP implementation life cycle during every stage of the journey.
- Make issue handling a breeze
- Bring all stakeholders together for smooth integration and user acceptance testing
- Powerfull Cutover Orchestration
- Centralize all documentation and memos
Download the full 9TEAMS solution brief for ERP teams here!